Thanks for joining Krambu! This policy is written to help you understand what information we collect and how we use it.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in two ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
At Sign Up
- When you sign up for or use Krambu, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, email address, phone number, etc you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. Depending on the services you choose, we may collect additional information, for example: billing or payment information, a telephone number, a physical address, and purchase preferences. If you choose to make a purchase, we may collect additional information about you.
Hash Rate Purchases
- Before we agree to sell Hash Rate to you, we may investigate your personal history in public records. We may require you to provide us with identification or other documentation to help us prevent fraud or money laundering. This may include photographic identification and a recent proof of address. We may also undertake our own identity, fraud investigations, which may involve our engaging third-party investigators. You agree to permit us to conduct these investigations. Any information we obtain through any investigations shall be Confidential Information and will be subject to the terms of our Hash Rate Agreement. We will not use this Confidential Information for any purpose other than for our evaluation of your suitability to purchase Hash Rate under this Agreement or to meet the legal or regulatory requirements of any Laws to which our business is subject.
2. We also get technical information when you use our websites.
Nearly all websites, mobile applications, or other Internet services, automatically record certain information. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- When you visit any Krambu website, our servers automatically record information ("log data") including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you're using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address (IP Address), the address of the web pages you visited, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Krambu, and cookie data.
- In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you're using Krambu on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you're using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you're using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you're using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- We may store payment information you provide to us and use it for payment purposes. Any payment information collected will be stored using industry standard practices.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to display on your public profile, improve our services to our users, develop new products, and protect Krambu and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
You may also enable the Apps to access your mobile device’s camera to upload photographs and videos to Krambu.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates, newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Have Krambu representatives contact you to inquire about purchasing Hash Rate.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be "personally identifiable" (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or "non-personally identifiable" (meaning it can't be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Krambu does business, including countries outside your own. Personal information collected by us is treated sensitively and is not sold to third parties. Non-personally identifiable information, or aggregated data may be utilized by third parties to improve our services.
What choices do you have about your information?
If you have a Krambu account and you wish to deactivate it you must send an email request to “firstname.lastname@example.org” at this time. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Krambu. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how data is shared with us.
- To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How do we share the information we collect?
The limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- Contact you regarding the sale of Krambu Hash Rate and other products.
- If we are requested or required, by subpoena, oral deposition, interrogatories, request for production of documents, administrative order or otherwise, to disclose any Confidential Information about you, we shall (provided we are permitted to do so by the relevant Law) provide you with prompt notice of any such request so that you may seek, at your expense, an appropriate protective order. We will disclose such Confidential Information only if we are compelled, in the opinion of our legal counsel, to disclose such Confidential Information.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we'll post any changes on our website. If you continue to use Krambu after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law.